Cincinnati & Eastern IN area

BBWSex4u: BBW Personals - United States: Indiana: Cincinnati & Eastern IN area

By paddy_odill on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 9:51 am

get tired of all the pic collectors on here and the young ones just playing games out of boredom. I really am a married discreet male who wants a married or single woman who can host mostly during the day. Pretty open to doing any and everything two lovers want to try with each other. I am more of a top and love kissing body contact and exploration with each other. Want to try a three-way someday but no big hurry there. Just want to meet a woman local to me. I live in Milford OH and can travel anywhere close to that. The ideal situation would be for me to be able to call or text and see if you are home when I run errands to the store. I stop by and we take care of each other. Sometimes I just want to get sucked off and other times I may want to be a little wilder. I don't care about age but do prefer ladies as opposed to young girls but not a deal breaker if not. I am 5'5" 11 stone (ok about 154 lbs.) bald/blue 6.5 cut mostly smooth body. Send replies with friends in subject line along with honest AGE STATS AND LOCATION and you must host or we have to meet in a park. A phone number speeds things up real fast so come on letís become good friends and enjoy each other. Email PaddyOdill@gmail.com

Add a Message

Wanna Post? Gotta Register.
Register Free!

Still Not A Member?
Join BBWSex4U
Username:  
Password: