In need of someone to give me what I'm not getting

BBWSex4u: BBW Personals - United States: Indiana: In need of someone to give me what I'm not getting

By wantingmore on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 4:08 pm

I'm 40 years old, professional white female, d/d free, bbw, short red hair hair, blue eyes, ckean shaved or trimmed (prefer the same), pierced nose/nipples. My primary residence is in Avon but I'm in Cincinnati often. I'll be honest...I have a bf but right now, he's not giving me what I wang or need. I'm looking for someone to give me what I'm not getting right now when I'm back in Indy. I'd like to find someone looking for the same and that would like to maintain a discreet, ongoing sexual relationship. I love oral (giving/receiving), love having my ass played with (fingers, tongue, toys), anal sex and of course being fucked, ass spanked and hair pulled. Unfortunately I find that a lot of men really don't know how to make a woman cum. I would like a man age 30-50, taller than me (taller than 5'8), d/d free, and while your cock size isn't the most important thing...I would prefer at least 6 inches long or more and I definitely love a thick cock.

If this sounds like you and you can meet my desires...I'd love to hear from you.

By teemin on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 2:22 pm

well, Hey. I guess you and I can make all that you want want happen.Am 33 and cute.

By team_player2009 on Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 7:57 pm

Hello, ever come to SW Indiana Evansville? 6' 235 lbs muscular white male with 8. If you like to chat I'm on yahoo under same name ... Mark

By texasmade on Saturday, December 2, 2017 - 6:06 pm

I would love to give what your missing... I live in Indy and also would like to keep it discreet... if you still in search hit me up.

Add a Message

Wanna Post? Gotta Register.
Register Free!

Still Not A Member?
Join BBWSex4U
Username:  
Password: